Experience Minnesota’s 4 seasons! Duffy Meadows offers 40 acres of woodlands, wetlands, wildlife lake, native prairie, fruit tree orchard, rolling pasture, and secluded camping accommodations.
Stay in our solar powered bunk house (sleeps 6.) Run through the prairie trails, canoe out into the lake, and catch a peek of some of our abundant wildlife. Pheasants, deer, turkey, coyote, badger, fox, duck, bear, and more!
ATVs are welcome but must stay on trails.
Leasing is available for:
- Wildlife Habitat/observational research
- Off-Grid Recreational Experiences
- Wedding/graduation/family photography
- Film/Natural movie setting
- RV, boat, ATV, and trailer storage
The land may not be leased for conventional farming and must be returned in the same or better condition.